Click on the below links to access your information
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information:
We recognise that staff are living and working during uncertain times at present and there is no clear view as to how long the changes that have been made externally and which we have implemented in the workplace, will be in place for. It is of paramount importance that we all take care of ourselves during this period of uncertainty. Below is some guidance on working remotely and looking after your own mental health and wellbeing.
Please remember to contact Human Resources if you need specific support individually, the HR department is working remotely and contactable via email.
Remember to also ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org every Friday before noon to update on your own individual status and circumstances so we can ensure we provide support to staff where required and plan staffing.
- Take breaks during your day; we are aware some staff will be working different hours to their usual shift patterns so please ensure you take adequate breaks and make sure you are clear on the daily and weekly hours you should be working.
- Stay in touch with your line manager/point of contact; agree how you will communicate during this period of change, by what means and how regularly.
- Ask for support and assistance from your colleagues, line manager/point of contact if you need it.
GDPR advice video for those working from home: Coronavirus Data Protection for Staff Working From Home or see the GDPR in Schools Do's and Don'ts for Homeworking information sheet
- Consider what you read and access information from trusted sources: Gov.uk/coronavirus, BBC news, and the NHS.
- Take time away from social media and messaging accounts if you feel overwhelmed at any point
- Stay in touch regularly with family, friends and work colleagues and arrange times to speak/connect.
- Take time for yourself individually and allow yourself down time.
- Staff can access a range of information on mental health and wellbeing which has been made available by Kent Rewards; please log in to your individual account. If you don’t have a Kent Rewards account, you can set up an account here.
Support and information can also be accessed via:
Anxiety UK #coronanxiety
Mind.org.uk coronavirus support
Government guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus can be found here
NHS Mental well-being while staying at home https://www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters/coronavirus-covid-19-staying-at-home-tips/